Achieving a beautiful spray tan without mistakes is easy when your skin is properly prepared for the treatment.
Spray tanning tips / pre spray tan preparations can be done in advance and will smooth out the skin to give the best base for your spray tanning product.
How to prepare for a St. Tropez spray tan:
1. Buff away dry skin before treatment with a gentle natural exfoliator. This will make your tan last much longer by revealing new skin.
2. Wax at least 24 hours before treatment, ideally 48 hours before to allow the pores to close.
3. Shave at least 24 hours before treatment and apply a moisturizer to replenish dry skin.
4. Moisturize your skin generously the day before, ideally overnight. This will prevent dryness and provide the perfect tanning base.
5. Rinse off any products, perfume, oils, moisturizers and make up before attending your spray tanning appointment.
6. Dark, loose cotton and jersey fabrics and dark underwear without tight waistbands are ideal to wear before and after your spray tan. Some of the guide colour can be easily removed by tight fitting clothing so it is best to keep clothing loose.
Lux Body Contouring
3 Front Street North, Thorold, Ontario L2V 1X3, Canada
Copyright © 2020 Lux Body Contouring - All Rights Reserved. By sending an E-Transfer, paying cash, debit or credit, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please note, all sales are final, non refundable, are fully transferable to another party, and have no expiry. Please note training costs and deposits are non refundable.
Powered by GoDaddy